Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

My name is Kory M. Saunders aka KoMiSa.

I am a life long student of culture. Hence my love for languages, travel, dance, design, food, color and the connection and exchange we as people experience between each other and the cultures in which we live.

I describe myself as being fierce, fearless and focused. The mission that I live by is that I am blessed to be a blessing to others.

I am a mentor, speaker, international marketing and branding professional, and translator. I am also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. Oh and I not to mention a new blogger ;-). I am a proud graduate of Hampton University with a B.S. in Marketing and a B.A. in Spanish. My undergraduate and post graduate study abroad experience include Spain, Mexico and Brazil. I am also a recent graduate of the University of North Carolina Wilmington with an M.B.A. and the University of Valencia, Spain with a Masters in International Business with an International Marketing Concentration. That educational experience allowed me to live  and have a great time in Valencia, Spain for 6 months. My personal travel include the United Kingdom, France, Canada, and islands in the Caribbean.


Through my love of culture I have developed a strong passion for study abroad, international programs, learning languages, and encouraging students of all ages to open their minds, hearts, and perception of not only to what is around someone but to people and place one may have never thought to explore and experience.

I love to learn and share my knowledge, expertise, and gifts with others. Allow me to be your informant, your motivator, and your guide to all things study abroad, travel, languages, culture etc. 

Hasta el proximo vez (Until next time),

KoMiSa

No comments:

Post a Comment